20110507

saturday..
my day went pretty well.. cause im glad at the morning.. for what? for anythin lah.. :-p beside im on workin and helping ma mom in her catering.. my neighbour bekwah.. and its went into pretty tired seasons for me.. imma sleep for just 3 hours.. but its okay.. i just keepin my self busy anyway.. the best part is we prepared a "pulut kuning" as ordered by our neibour and i admit dat its hard to prepared it perfectly.. its really need all the gut.. but after all.. my mom is the best cooker.. hehe bangge2.. bahaha! so my mom manage to do it perfectly like always.. ;) and guess what.. imma the one decorated it.. but believe me.. i no good in decorated.. -__-
 meja dinner dipenuhi oleh roti bun yg ditempah ..

 daging kambing and daging lembu..

haa.. ni lah yg pulut-besar-susah-nak-buat tu.. overall 10 KG.. x campur berat pelapik.. ferrero rosheh kot.. :p

since the upcomin mother day and my mother birthday went on da same date.. so its easy for me to wish mother day and birthday at the same tyme.. but the fact.. all country has their own date for mothers day and it went one different date.. depend on their country itself.. but at my house.. "penah ke sambut hari ibu??" naa.. xpenah pon.. just engat2 camtu je.. the best part is hari jadi ibu.. kan kan..

since we already done in our catering.. so we decided to rest a lil bit before preparing for tomorrow Balqis birthday.. awh~ and fyi.. balqis is as cute as mia in the "adam maya" movie.. ahaha.. gurau2.. nope.. she just an adorable child.. ;) and tomorrow is her birthday.. but now im still playin around at this working place.. -__-

ps : anak korea nie x leh snyap sikit ke.. "whaddaheck2" dari tadi.. -_-

0 nice talks: